Returns & Exchange Policy
What is Safari's Returns Policy?
www.safari.in's 15 Day Returns Policy
"No Questions Asked Return Policy!"
Though we strive to give you a great customer experience each time you shop with us, if at all you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your Order for a full refund of paid price.
We mean what we say! All you need to do is give us a call on or drop an email at email@example.com within a period of 15 days, from the date of order.
However, you must understand that we can't bear a loss either; so return of products will be accepted only if the products are returned in a saleable condition with the tags intact and in their original packaging, in an unwashed and undamaged condition. C'mon that's just fair!
- Refund/ replacement for goods/ merchandise is subject to inspection and checking by Incom Services Pvt Ltd team.
- To return any items which are damaged or not as per your original order, please contact Customer Service by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All returned items must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt, a return / exchange authorization number.
- Postage and charges for return of these will not be refunded.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or application will not be covered under our Returns Policy.
- Some special rules for promotional offers may override the Safari 15 Day Returns Policy.
- Please note that the Cash on Delivery convenience charge and the shipping charge would not be included in the refund value of your order as these are non-refundable charges.
Can I return a part of my order?
Yes, you may return a part of the Order, in case of multiple items in an order. Any product being returned needs to be returned in full including all components as well as any complimentary gifts or products which came along with it. However, if your purchase was made in the period of a special promotional offer, contests or any special scheme then special rules might apply for returns.
Are there certain categories of products which are non-returnable?
Please note that Safari's 15 Day Returns Policy" does not apply to products which are damaged.
How long will the return process take?
Once your return request has been placed with Customer Service, it usually takes about 72 hrs to have the product picked from your place and another 7 days to initiate refund subject to product inspection. In case you are sending the product back on your own, the delivery time would depend on your chosen courier. Once the item is received in our warehouse, it undergoes a Product Inspection which takes about 2 days. Typically the refunds are initiated within 2 days after product inspection. The receipt of the payment would depend on the mode of payment chosen by you.
How will I receive my Refund?
- If the payment was made by Credit Card or Net-Banking, we can either issue Safari OR INCOM Credits or reverse credit to the Credit Card or credit your Net-Banking account. Safari OR INCOM Credits can be utilized on a future purchase on the website.
- If the payment made was by Cash on Delivery, we can either issue Safari OR INCOM Credits or Bank Transfer. Safari or INCOM Credits can be utilized on a future purchase on the website.
- If Safari or INCOM Credits were used to make a purchase, refund will only be issued as Safari OR INCOM Credits. This can be utilized on a future purchase on the website.
How long will the refund process take?
- Typically the refunds are initiated within 2 days of Product Inspection. Receipt of the refund would depend on the mode of payment chosen by you. The expected timelines are as below:
||Refund Receipt Time (After Initiation)
|www.safari.in OR INCOM Credits
||1 business days
||1-2 business days
||5-7 business days
||5-7 business days
- For Debit Card and Credit Card transfers the time taken for refund depends finally on the bank. Though we would love to expedite the same, our hands are tied. Also, you can assume additional delay for nationalized banks. Banks send an sms to customers for credit amount of more than Rs. 5000 only. In case your refund is less than Rs 5000 please check your bank account or credit card account.
How do I return a product?
You can return a product hassle free in a few simple steps. However, do give us a call and we can help you with the steps to follow in case of return:
- Place your item in its original packaging.
- Please mention your Name, Order Number, and Mobile Number, on the top of the box, and insert the original invoice.
- Keep the product and the package ready in case of a Safari pick up.
- If you are sending it on your own make sure you seal it properly.
You can choose to
- Schedule a pickup using our logistics partner, at our cost, by calling us , or
- If the goods are returned because of any product damage, we will replace the product and bear the cost of return shipment. If the goods are returned because of personal choice changes - e.g. if you ordered a yellow color, but you now want a blue one and wish to exchange it - we would still exchange the item, but the return shipment cost would be borne by you.
- Scanned copy of courier slip needs to be emailed to us within 10 days of opening the return request. If we have received the product through courier, but we did not receive scanned copy of courier slip within 10 days of opening the return request, then we will reimburse a flat amount of Rs 100.
- It may also happen that our logistic partners may not have a pick up facility available in your area, even though it may have been delivered by them. Under such circumstances we hope you understand that we may request you to send it to our address.
- Drop Ship - We also offer you Returns Drop Ship facility for certain locations and constantly increasing our reach. Customers from these locations who would like to return their products can visit the centers and send their returns to www.safari.in . This is provided to customers completely free of charge. Please get in touch with us to know if your location is served by this facility at this time.
Where do I return my product?
Please check with our customer care if we cover your city for pickup and we do in most cases. If however your city is not covered or if you wish to send the product on your own please use this address (as mentioned above).
I was charged shipping charges for my order. If I return my order, will I get back my shipping charge along with the refund?
Shipping charge would not be included in the refund value of your order as this is a non-refundable charge.
I was charged a convenience charge for my COD order. If I return my order will I get back my convenience charge along with the refund?
Cash on Delivery convenience charge would not be included in the refund value of your order as this is a non-refundable charge.
If I return a product on my own do I get back the shipping charges?
Once you incur courier charges please email us the scanned copy of the receipt within 10 days of the return. We will refund your courier charges up to a maximum of Rs 160 per kg. If you are unable to send the scanned copy of the receipt within 10 days of the return request, we will refund you a flat Rs 100 against the courier charges.
Refunds for courier charges are always in the mode of Safari Credits which can be redeemed on your future purchase.
I was supposed to receive my refund by now but I haven't. What do I do?
- We update our customers through emails at every step of the returns process so please check for the last update from us in your email.
If the last update states that the refund has already been initiated please wait for the refund process to complete. Depending on the mode of refund, the time taken for the refund to reflect in your account can vary. If you haven't received any update from us please write to us or give us a call.